Category: Sport Touring
Location: Newville, PA
Description & Comments
Great bike, great price. I'm selling only because I want something smaller to scoot around town. This bike was meant to get on and go places. Good condition (only about 2,300 miles) with some scratches on the right side of the bike (photos upon request).
Note: Specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect modifications made to the Motorcycle.
- Length: 87.8 In. (2,230 Mm)
- Height: 57.1 In. (1,450 Mm)
- Width: 29.5 In. (750 Mm)
- Weight: Wet: 642 Lbs. (291 Kg)
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 In. (130 Mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.8 In. (1,545 Mm)
- Seat Height: 31.7–32.5 In. (805–825 Mm)
Brake Wheel Tire
- Brakes: Front: Dual 320 Mm Discs With ABSRear: 282 Mm Disc With ABS
- Tires: Front: 120/70 ZR17
Rear: 180/55 ZR17
- Suspension: Front: Fully Adjustable 48 Mm Fork Rear: Adjustable Link Monocross
- Rake: 26°
- Trail: 4.3 In. (109 Mm)
For those riders who still prefer a serious dose of power, comfort and handling in their sport touring machine, the FJR1300 is the perfect choice. Featuring an electrically adjustable windshield, air management to keep things cool and sporty handling, you'll soon discover why the FJR1300 is one of the world's premier sport touring machines. Note: Specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect modifications made to the Motorcycle.