2012 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Street Glide CVO Base,
A low, lean and aggressive look, Screamin' Eagle® power and dynamic high-output audio make this the definitive hot-rod bagger.
- Exclusive CVO™ Enhancements: All the quality. All the legacy of the Harley-Davidson® name. Plus custom touches and performance that distinguish you from every other bike on the road. Sure there's a little vanity. Premium custom paint. Big, tricked-out wheels. The perfect storm of engineering and style you'll only find on a custom machine. And you'll spoil yourself with the accessories—from comfort to electronics to chrome. But the real signature of a Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycle is the explosive power and sleek detailing of the huge Screamin' Eagle® engine. It's custom-built, not just for anyone, but for true connoisseurs of the road.
- Slammed & Streamlined Tank Console: The CVO Street Glide model tank console is slammed to sit low, with the fill cap and fuel gauge set flush to the tank to complement the overall streamlined design. But the feature that truly shines is the black console insert—complete with an LED back lit CVO™ logo—so there's no doubt that this bike rolls with unmistakable Custom Vehicle Operations™ style.
- Big Custom Wheels: The CVO Street Glide has the largest front wheel ever offered on a Harley-Davidson® Touring bike. The Agitator front wheel is a full, bold 19 inches (18 on the rear). But size isn't everything. You'll still get that custom Agitator style—wheels with a seven spoke design, mirror chrome finish and matching full-floating brake rotors with a polished chrome center hub.
- High-Impact Paint and Graphics: Individually crafted and hand finished, custom quality paint comes standard on all Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycles. One-of-a-kind. Eye-catching. Jaw-dropping. And the CVO Street Glide's three exclusive, all-new for 2012 combos up the ante and stir envy even more, with their blazing Phantom Flame graphics.
- Custom Rear End: Every aspect of the rear of the CVO™ Street Glide® model is designed and combined to form a unique whole. The full-depth saddlebags offer hauling capacity with a dramatic styling angle. Right under the saddleb
- Condition Used
- Year 2012
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model Street Glide CVO Base
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Purcellville, VA
- Mileage 26,794
- Stock Number U60657
- Primary Color RED
- Price $19,000
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By MotoMember
Sponsored By MotoMember
Motomember provides superior customer service and has an entire team that consists of professional sales members, finance experts, service technicians and a knowledgeable parts and accessories staff to support you, our valued customer. Pricing does not include dealer documentation fee of $695. We pride ourselves on having well-trained experts that strive for customer satisfaction. Come in and visit our friendly, reliable and experienced staff.