2012 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLHTK, Horizon ES-3 Modular Handlebars, Shifter Linkage Cover, Fork Tie Down Brackets.
- Classic Fuel Tank:Part of the unmistakable style of the Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® Ultra Limited motorcycle is plenty of room for showing off your paint. This classically styled, bold six-gallon fuel tank doesn't just give you a bigger canvas for premium or custom paint; it holds six gallons of go so you can eat up a lot more road between pit stops. We know fuel economy is important—but so is style. A dual-color paint scheme, crisp pinstripes that run the length of the bike and special Harley-Davidson® tank medallions give this ride a one-of-a-kind look.
- Bat-Wing Fairing: Designed by Chief Styling Officer Willie G. Davidson, the nimble, fork-mounted Bat-Wing fairing first appeared on the touring scene back in 1969. And it continues to evolve and symbolize the essence of Grand American Touring motorcycles more than forty years later. The full 8-inch windscreen gives it that classic touring profile and additional comfort. Simply put, the wind is not a factor for the mile-hungry rider who wants to soak up the freedom of the open road for days on end.
- GTX® Saddlebags and Tour-Pak®: These injection-molded hard bags have room for 2.26 cu. ft. volume of long-haul luxuries and a perfect surface for showing off some premium paint. Even better, these saddlebags open from the top, so your gear won't end up spilled all over the highway. They keep your fancy unmentionables dry, and the chrome latches won't corrode in bad weather. And when you're off the road, one common key starts the bike and gives you access to your saddlebags, keeping your pockets as uncluttered as your bike's classic design. The premium Tour-Pak® luggage carrier is an extra perk, adding to the luxury look and giving you even more space to pack stuff for the road. And we add another layer to the mix with exclusive Harley-Davidson® saddlebag and Tour-Pak® liners. Dual-direction zippers for more access. Side pockets for your quick-reach items like cell phones, keys and toll money. Rubber bottoms that keep the insides dry and clean, and d-rings let you clip on attachments and shoulder straps for easy transport. This is limited edition without limits.
- Large 17-Inch Front Wheel: If you crave long-haul agility on rides of all distances, you're goi
- Condition Used
- Year 2012
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model FLHTK
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Chariton, IA
- Mileage 43,621
- Stock Number 633572
- Primary Color EMBER RED / MERLOT SUNGLO
- Price $14,995
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
C & C Cycle was started 41 years ago down a dead-end road. We boast over a 40,000 sq. ft. showroom. Come in to see what all the hype is about. Because if you want it, we have it. If we don't have it, we can get it. If we can't get it, you don't need it.