Details from Seller
2012 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLHRC ROAD KING CLASSIC, LOCAL TRADE IN. EXTREMELY CLEAN. COME CHECK IT OUT! 814-539-4114
- Classic Fuel Tank: Part of the unmistakable style of the Harley-Davidson® Road King® Classic motorcycle is plenty of room for showing off your paint. This classically styled, bold six-gallon fuel tank doesn't just give you a bigger canvas for premium or custom paint; it holds six gallons of go so you can eat up a lot more road between pit stops. We know fuel economy is important—but so is style. A dual-color paint scheme, crisp pinstripes that accentuate the clean lines of the bike and unique Harley-Davidson tank medallions make this ride the real king of the road.
- Classic Hiawatha Headlamp: Big and commanding, this headlamp hearkens back to the Big Twins of the 60s. You get nothing less than the latest in materials and technology. Clear-lens reflector optics provide a longer distance high beam and wider low beam. It's a bright, striking daytime lamp that blasts a little further into the night. There's just no beating the classic lines of that sweeping headlight nacelle.
- Leather-Wrapped Saddlebags: Unique to the Road King® Classic model are injection-molded hard saddlebags draped in premium leather. The intricate, hand-tooled leather is stitched with style and extremely durable as compared to other leather-wrapped bags out on the road. Bottom line—they keep their shape and never sag. And as the leather ages, it adds to the classic, old school attitude of the bike. With a capacity of 1.85 cu. ft. volume of storage, these slick bags keep your things conveniently tucked away on the road, and easy to access whenever you need them.
- Tank Mounted Gauges: Tank-mounted fuel gauges boast traditional styling while offering you a clean, unobstructed view of the electric speedometer and odometer. A little chrome never hurts either. You'll only find these unique gauges on the Road King® and Road King® Classic models.
- Wide Whitewall Tires: One of the defining styling features of the Road King® Classic model is the nostalgic wide whitewall tires with premium laced wheels. A nod to the 1950s boulevard look, these fat rubber rollers are just the right throwback detail from Harley-Davidson that ups the ante in any scene. Total old school styling without sacrificing handling or performan
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2012
- Make: Harley-Davidson
- Model: FLHRC ROAD KING CLASSIC
- Category: Touring
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Johnstown, PA
- Mileage: 10,271
- Stock Number: 643974
- Price: $11,999
Harley-Davidson FLHRC ROAD KING CLASSIC 5014211978
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.