2012 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Electra Glide Ultra Classic,
- Classic Fuel Tank: Part of the unmistakable style of the Harley-Davidson® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide® motorcycle is plenty of room for showing off your paint. This classically styled, bold six-gallon fuel tank doesn't just give you a bigger canvas for premium or custom paint; it holds six gallons of go so you can eat up a lot more road between pit stops. We know fuel economy is important—but so is style. A dual-color paint scheme, crisp pinstripes and unique Harley-Davidson® tank medallions give this ride a one-of-a-kind look.
- Bat-Wing Fairing: Designed by Chief Styling Officer Willie G. Davidson, the nimble, fork-mounted Bat-Wing fairing first appeared on the touring scene back in 1969. And it continues to evolve and symbolize the essence of Grand American Touring motorcycles more than forty years later. The full 8-inch windscreen gives it that classic touring profile and additional comfort. Simply put, the wind is not a factor for the mile-hungry rider who wants to soak up the freedom of the open road for days on end.
- GTX® Saddlebags: These injection-molded hard bags have room for 2.26 cu. ft. volume of long-haul luxuries and a perfect surface for showing off some premium paint. Even better, these saddlebags open from the top, so your gear won't end up spilled all over the highway. They keep your fancy unmentionables dry, and the chrome latches won't corrode in bad weather. Stunning chrome guards on the saddlebags are only available on the Electra Glide® Classic and Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®. And when you're off the road, one common key starts the bike and gives you access to your saddlebags, keeping your pockets as uncluttered as your bike's classic design.
- Large 17-Inch Front Wheel If You Crave Long-Haul Agility On Rides Of All Distances, Then You'Re Going To Love This. Starting On The 2009 Touring Models, We Beefed Things Up A Bit, Adding A Big, Mighty Wheel With A Low Aspect Ratio. That Means The Bike Maintains Its Legendary Tight Turning Radius, Balanced Feel And Superior Low-Speed Maneuverability.:
- Premium Paint: Up to two times thicker than the competition, custom quality paint comes standard on all Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Clearcoat layering up to five mils deep. Bigger metal fla
- Condition Used
- Year 2012
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model Electra Glide Ultra Classic
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Frederick, MD
- Mileage 12,009
- Stock Number 651836
- Primary Color Black
- Price $13,999
Estimate Payments1 -
We are Frederick's largest multi-line motorcycle, ATV, and side x side dealer, carrying Suzuki, Kawasaki, Polaris, and KTM. We have everything you need, whether you are a new rider looking to get started or have been around and know what you need. Whether it's and ATV or UTV with a plow setup or a commuter bike with luggage and heated grips, we can set you up. We strive to make the sales process easy and understandable. Advertised prices do not include dealer freight and assembly.