2012 HARLEY-DAVIDSON ELECTRA GLIDE ULTRA, This bike has been upgraded by the previous owner leaving almost nothing for you to do but enjoy your rides!! Upgraded touring seat, Full upgraded 2 into 1 Bassani exhaust with tuner, Inner fairing bag, Big Boy speaker tunes upgrade. The 1690 cc TC-103 engine became standard on all touring models in 2012 and is the perfect touring power plant. It delivers more power when you need it for carrying passengers, luggage and passing stragglers. Plus, it lowers cruising RPMs and improves highway fuel economy. So hit the open road this season and don't break the bank this Ultra Limited has been through service and detail and is on the Show Room floor!!
- Classic Fuel Tank:Part of the unmistakable style of the Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® Ultra Limited motorcycle is plenty of room for showing off your paint. This classically styled, bold six-gallon fuel tank doesn't just give you a bigger canvas for premium or custom paint; it holds six gallons of go so you can eat up a lot more road between pit stops. We know fuel economy is important—but so is style. A dual-color paint scheme, crisp pinstripes that run the length of the bike and special Harley-Davidson® tank medallions give this ride a one-of-a-kind look.
- Bat-Wing Fairing: Designed by Chief Styling Officer Willie G. Davidson, the nimble, fork-mounted Bat-Wing fairing first appeared on the touring scene back in 1969. And it continues to evolve and symbolize the essence of Grand American Touring motorcycles more than forty years later. The full 8-inch windscreen gives it that classic touring profile and additional comfort. Simply put, the wind is not a factor for the mile-hungry rider who wants to soak up the freedom of the open road for days on end.
- GTX® Saddlebags and Tour-Pak®: These injection-molded hard bags have room for 2.26 cu. ft. volume of long-haul luxuries and a perfect surface for showing off some premium paint. Even better, these saddlebags open from the top, so your gear won't end up spilled all over the highway. They keep your fancy unmentionables dry, and the chrome latches won't corrode in bad weather. And when you're off the road, one common key starts the bike and gives you access to your saddlebags, keeping your pockets as uncluttered as your bike's classic design. The premium Tour-Pak® luggage carrier is an extra perk, adding to the luxury look and giving you even more s
- Condition Used
- Year 2012
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model ELECTRA GLIDE ULTRA
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 66,200
- Stock Number USED0339
- Primary Color BLUE/ SILVER
- Price $11,191
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports