2011 YAMAHA V Star 950 Tourer, MUSTANG SEAT, RADIAL TIRES
Right Bike. Right Time. Right Now.;
The V Star 950 Tourer - a bike with the Roadliner's low neostreamline style and stance, scaled down to a more manageable size and price range. The Tourer includes a windshield, leather-wrapped hard sidebags, and a passenger backrest.
- The V Star 950 Tourer rolls out with a windshield, leather-wrapped hard sidebags, and a passenger backrest all standard, ready for the open road or the commute to school or work.
- V Star 950 is the benchmark in the middleweight cruiser touring class, appealing to seasoned riders as well as those looking for a friendly entry-level cruiser. The air-cooled V-twin delivers plenty of distinctive, big-cruiser character and pulsing torque feel. Seat height is an extra-low 26.5 inches. The full-sized chassis has a long, low look and provides spacious comfort. Handling is sporty and responsive, great for curvy back roads and commuting around town as well as open-highway cruising. No wonder V-Twin® Magazine named V Star 950 the 2009 “Metric of the Year”!
- The 942cc 60° V-twin engine is both simple and sophisticated. Sure, there's no-fuss air cooling for traditional looks. But inside you'll find the reason for the surprisingly spirited performance: four-valve cylinder heads, ceramic-composite-lined cylinders, forged aluminum pistons, and fuel injection. The meticulously tuned 2-into-1 exhaust system has a throaty exhaust note, and also 3-way catalyst technology to reduce air pollution.
- The carefully designed chassis contributes to an exceptionally light feeling riders are sure to appreciate. The double-cradle steel main frame offers an ideal rigidity balance in the longitudinal, lateral, and torsional directions, using the engine as a stressed member. With the engine mounting position slightly forward for optimum front-rear weight distribution and its large, 18-inch front wheel, V Star 950 has outstanding handling performance.
- The V Star 950 Tourer achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 47 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 4.4 gallons of gas.
- Fenders are real steel, front and rear. That adds to the quality look and feel, and makes customization easier.
- The large-diameter meter is mounted on the fuel tank for a traditional look. Meter functions include speedometer, fuel level warning light, oil level wa
- Condition Used
- Year 2011
- Make Yamaha
- Model V Star 950 Tourer
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Gettysburg, PA
- Mileage 10,972
- Primary Color RED
- Price $5,495
Estimate Payments1 -
THE RIDERS EDGE HAS BEEN PROVIDING SALES AND SERVICE ON YAMAHA CYCLES, SCOOTERS AND ATVS FOR NORTHERN MARYLAND AND SOUTHERN PA FOR 30 YEARS. WE ARE ONE OF THE FEW DEALERS THAT WILL WORK ON ALL YEARS.STOP BY AND VISIT THE RIDERS EDGE 4 MILES SOUTH OF GETTYSBURG ON BUS. 15 OR VISIT THIER WEBSITE AT WWWRIDERSEDGEYAMAHA.COM