2011 YAMAHA Raider S Cruiser,
Chopper Inspired. Hard-Wired.;
Some would like to build their own, some would rather ride. Either way we've got you covered. The 113-cubic-inch fuel-injected V-twin engine that powers it takes a back seat to no V-twin when it comes to power and reliability. And the rest of the chopper-inspired Raider S is pure Star, designed and engineered by the world's best bike builders. And with a bit of extra chrome for added emphasis.
- “S” model gets even more chrome: chrome triple clamps, fork sliders, air box cover, engine covers, headlight housing, handlebar risers, etc..
- A 6-degree yoke angle—the first ever on a street legal Star Motorcycle—makes it possible to achieve that custom look as well as neutral handling and straight-line cruisability: 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle gives total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of trail.
- Custom 5-spoke wheels carry a 120/70-21-inch bias tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out back—the tallest and widest ever on a Star.
- Estimated 42 mpg
- means this cruiser can go the distance between fill-ups.
- Left-thumb operated high-beam switch, and right-thumb activated accessory driving light switch for great visibility.
- Jewel-like fit and finish, and Star quality paint, chrome and attention to detail are evident all over the Raider S.
- Cool, tank-mounted instrumentation complements the custom look, and contains analog speedometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters, odometer and self-diagnostics.
- Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- 02 sensor and three-way catalyst reduce emissions.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, OHV with 4 valves per cylinder, pushrod 48-degree V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, relaxed cruising.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion effici
- Condition Used
- Year 2011
- Make Yamaha
- Model Raider S Cruiser
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Rochester, NY
- Mileage 9,138
- Stock Number M1570
- Primary Color Raven
- Price $11,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to Cortese Cycle Sales, specializing in low-mileage, pre-owned motorcycles with a customer service experience that can’t be beat. Pre-owned isn't just an afterthought, it's all we do and we do it right. We bring you the best bikes and put them through a 40+ point inspection to ensure they're up to our quality standard. Our motto is Low Mileage. Low Pressure. Low Prices. Find out what 100's of happy riders already know. Your next bike is waiting for you at Cortese Cycle Sales!