2008 YAMAHA V STAR 1300 TOURER,
Add leather-wrapped sidebags, windshield and passenger backrest give V Star 1300 Tourer even more wide open possibilities. The 80 cubic-inch fuel injected V-Twin and belt final drive are good to go just about anywhere.
- The open-road version of the all-new V Star 1300 Tourer rolls out with a windshield, leather-wrapped, hard sidebags and a passenger backrest.
- Midsize Star brings modern classic styling along for a lighter, sportier, hot-rod-inspired ride.
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-twin produces excellent power across the board along with a highly stimulating exhaust note.
- Neo-streamline design, including a seamless gas tank and two-into-one exhaust, gives the V Star 1300 Tourer that distinctive Star look.
- Steel chassis gets 48 percent of the bike's weight on the front tire, for quick, light handling and maneuverability.
- Authentic cruiser features such as belt drive and steel fenders open up the customization possibilities even further.
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, single overhead cam 60-degree V-twin with dual counterbalancers offers plenty of smooth performance.
- Computer-controlled twin-barrel fuel injection provides optimal mixture whatever the temperature or altitude.
- Four valves per cylinder (36mm intake, 32mm exhaust) provide optimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Chromed cylinder sleeves contain 100mm forged pistons for excellent durability and longevity.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produce plenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.
- Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twin sound and power.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission feeds power to an efficient, low-maintenance belt drive.
- Sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses and internal engine passages for air-cooled looks and liqu
- Condition Used
- Year 2008
- Make Yamaha
- Model V STAR 1300 TOURER
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Cedar Rapids, IA
- Mileage 13,004
- Stock Number M06652T
- Primary Color MAROON
- Price $4,799
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to McGrath Powersports, “Where Fun Begins!”
We are a family owned dealership with over 35 passionate employees, specializing in the sales and service of new and used powersports vehicles and equipment. Not only are we the largest ATV, Motorcycle, Side x Side, and Snowmobile dealer in the area, but McGrath Powersports was named the 2013 Dealer of the Year and is a five-time Top 100 Dealer!