2008 YAMAHA Road Star 1700 Silverado S, Windshield Passenger backrest Passenger floor boards Engine guards Highway foot pegs.
The Road Star Silverado S gets chrome accents to the front end including standard passing lamps, chrome switchgear, front brake master cylinder, front fork and levers. Of course it features the reliable and powerful 102 cubic-inch air-cooled V-twin that's built to pump out mountains of torque. For 2008, the engine gets electronic fuel injection for even more smooth, responsive power.
- New, electronic fuel injection ensures easy cold starting and flawless fuel delivery at nearly all altitudes and in nearly any conditions.
- A medium-size adjustable windshield enhances riding experience by keeping wind and weather off the rider.
- Stylish soft leather saddlebags with quick-release buckles and locking hard sidebags on the “S” model look great and provide ample storage for traveling.
- Touring rider seat and passenger seat with backrest is shaped for roominess and extended long-range comfort.
- Power is not a problem for the long-legged 102-cubic-inch V-twin, and belt final drive passes it to the rear wheel with maximum efficiency.
- The Road Star Silverado S gets chrome accents to the front end including: standard passing lamps, chrome switchgear, front brake master cylinder, front fork and levers.
- Computer-controlled fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under nearly all conditions
- 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) air-cooled, pushrod OHV 48-degree V-twin pumps out huge amounts of torque barely off idle for brisk acceleration and fantastic overall cruising performance.
- Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver exceptional performance and less maintenance. Ceramic composite cylinder bore plating ensures greater durability and optimal heat dissipation.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with 5th-gear overdrive delivers outstanding cruising performance with low rpm at highway speeds.
- Dry sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter and creates lower center of gravity by helpi
- Condition Used
- Year 2008
- Make Yamaha
- Model Road Star 1700 Silverado S
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Fremont, OH
- Mileage 33,030
- Stock Number 21U165F
- Primary Color Silver
- Price $6,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Schiets Motors Inc
Sponsored By Schiets Motors Inc
Our dealership has a rock solid reputation of providing excellent service, support and satisfaction. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the best service available, the best parts and accessories, and a staff that understands all aspects of our business.