Up for sale is my 2008 Harley FXCWC (Rocker C). Honestly I just dont ride it and its taking up space in the garage. Its too nice a bike to just sit, so here we are.
If youre looking for this bike specifically, you know the equipment, but in case you dont know anything about it, its pretty awesome. It has a 240 tire on the rear and it sounds awesome! Great balance and handling as well.
Bought new and 1 owner, this bike has been ridden on occasional weekends and pretty much all back-roads, hence the low mileage. There are a few scuffs and some minor paint blemishes, but nothing major and no issues mechanically of any kind. It does have some aftermarket equipment on it including:
- Screamin Eagle EFI Kit
- Vance and Hines Big Radius pipes
- Roland Sands 16 inch apes and risers all internally wired
- Roland Sands Air Cleaner (and other RSD equipment)
- Danny Gray Seat
- Extended Forward Controls
- US Marine Corps timing belt cover just to remind you that youre free.
Theres a new battery on it and it is always on a battery tender. I just dont ride it enough to justify keeping it so my loss is some elses gain. Located in San Antonio.
With bikes at an all time high right now, save money from buying at a dealership.
Come get it!
- Condition Used
- Year 2008
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model SOFTAIL ROCKER C
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location San Antonio, TX
- Mileage 8,721
- Primary Color Maroon
- Engine Size 1,340 cc
- Engine Type Air Cooled Twin Cam 96B
- Price $8,950
- Options: Forward Controls, Air Cooled