2007 YAMAHA V Star Silverado, STOP IN AND SEE US OR GIVE US A CALL 814-539-4114 NOBODY BEATS A CERNICS DEAL!!
ROAD TRIP READY.;
With a dressed-out V Star Silverado, you'll know how there's nothing more satisfying than the relaxed beat of a V-twin out on highway. Except maybe the knowledge that you didn't have to spend a fortune to get there,
- A medium-size adjustable windshield, low-profile touring seat with backrest and leather saddlebags are everything the V Star Silverado needs to be a great traveling bike.
- A SOHC 40-cubic-inch V-twin feeding power through an efficient shaft drive makes a great middleweight touring package.
- Rider floorboards provide great comfort on long rides, and the hardtail-looking rear end soaks up bumps with nearly four inches of rear wheel travel.
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40 cubic-inch (649cc), air-cooled, SOHC 70° V-twin cranks out torquey low- and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm — maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm — for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive provides quiet, reliable performance.
- Two-into-two chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling and deliver maximum low- and mid-range engine output.
- Stout, large-diameter steel frame designed to provide low seat height with ample legroom.
- Long, low 64-inch wheelbase adds to rider and passenger comfort and predictable handling.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Comfortably placed full-size rider floorboards enhance ride by minimizing vibration and fatigue.
- Beefy, telescopic front fork with stainless steel covers and 5.5 inches of
- Condition Used
- Year 2007
- Make Yamaha
- Model V Star Silverado
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Johnstown, PA
- Mileage 23,318
- Stock Number 103768
- Primary Color BLK
- Price $2,999