2007 YAMAHA VSTAR 650 Custom, 1580 mi. This bike looks like new. Carbs need to be cleaned but starts right up.
This Custom has all the Star quality and strong-running V-twin performance you want.
- Retro style is even cooler when it's combined with modern engineering, including an OHC air-cooled V-twin and shaft drive.
- Rider floorboards, steel fenders, custom-looking clear turn signals, lots of chrome, etc. — the V Star Classic represents tremendous cruiser bang for the buck.
- Rigid-look frame provides a great ride via a hidden rear shock with 3.9 inches of travel.
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40 cubic-inch (649cc), air-cooled, SOHC 70° V-twin cranks out torquey low- and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm — maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm — for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive provides quiet, reliable performance.
- Two-into-two chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling and deliver maximum low- and mid-range engine output.
- Condition Used
- Year 2007
- Make Yamaha
- Model V STAR 650 CUSTOM
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Coppell, TX
- Price $3,250