Triumph Classic Motorcycles (TCM)
1281 Logan Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
1977 TRIUMPH SILVER JUBILEE - TCM RESTORATION!
25th Anniversary Limited Edition Honoring Queen Elizabeth' s Reign in England.
Completely New TCM Restoration, as it came out of the crate including the red line tires, red striped rims, and Chrome plated outer engine covers.
* New Red line Tires, Brakes, Bearings, Chain, Battery, Electrical
* Powder-Coated, Polished, Chromed & Zinc Plated Hardware
* Factory Dunlop Chrome Rims with Stainless Steel Spokes
* New Electronic Ignition, Seat, Rubbers, Gauges, Handle Bars, Levers, Cables, everything new or re-conditioned.
* Street Legal in all 50 States
* Fully Tuned and Serviced by TCM and ready for the road…
This Motorcycle is in the process and will have a Restoration Level of (5):
(1) clean, (2) very clean, (3) extremely clean, (4) immaculate, (5) complete restoration
Restoration is certified by Triumph Classic Motorcycles, undergoing a 100-point Safety Road-Worthy Service, which includes a 12-Month, 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty!
Free Delivery Anywhere In The Continental USA
Financing Available! Visit our home page to see if you qualify
Great News! Come join our TCM Parts Club. All factory parts are available from TCM on-line for your popular Triumph, BSA & Norton motorcycles. This includes parts books, workshop manuals & parts order forms. Visit our home page for details..
Also, we are now taking orders for newly restored production motorcycles starting at $27k and have more than 50 in stock at any given time. Most are core bikes getting ready for restoration. Bikes listed are often sold before they're advertised, so if you’re looking for a particular year & model, put in your request and will build you the bike of your dreams. Click these links for more details:
- Condition New
- Year 1977
- Make Triumph
- Model SILVER JUBILEE BONNEVILLE T140V
- Category Classic / Vintage
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Costa Mesa, CA
- Mileage 5
- Primary Color Silver
- Secondary Color Blue
- Engine Size 750
- Price $29,995
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Triumph Classic Motorcycles
Sponsored By Triumph Classic Motorcycles
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Triumph Classic Motorcycles is dedicated to the preservation of Classic British Motorcycles, specializing in complete, professional Restorations for Triumph, Norton and BSA Motorcycles. Our factory typically has over 25 restorations underway at any given time.
Feel free to schedule an appointment for a plant tour...