Triumph Classic Motorcycles (TCM)
1281 Logan Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
1972 TRIUMPH 500 DAYTONA T100R COMPLETE RESTORATION
* 2-Stage Paint, Tires, Tubes, Brakes, Bearings, Chain, Battery, Electrical
* Electronic Ignition, Seat, Rubbers, Gauges, Handle Bars, Levers, Cables
* Powder-Coated, Polished, Chromed & Zinc Plated Hardware
* Chromed Factory English Rims with Stainless Steel Spokes
* Matching Numbers
* Street Legal in all 50 States with Lights, Horn, Mirrors & Optional Turn-Signals
* Fully Tuned and Serviced by TCM and ready for the road…
This bike has a Restoration Level of (5):
(1) clean, (2) very clean, (3) extremely clean, (4) immaculate, (5) complete restoration
Restoration is certified by Triumph Classic Motorcycles, undergoing a 100-point Safety Road-Worthy Service, which includes a 6-Month, 6,000 Mile Limited Warranty!
Free Delivery Anywhere In The Continental USA
Financing Available! Visit our home page to see if you qualify
Great News! Come join our TCM Parts Club. All factory parts are available from TCM on-line for your popular Triumph, BSA & Norton motorcycles. This includes parts books, workshop manuals & parts order forms. Visit our home page for details..
Also, we are now taking orders for newly restored production motorcycles starting at $25k and have more than 50 in stock at any given time. Most are core bikes getting ready for restoration. Bikes listed are often sold before they're advertised, so if you’re looking for a particular year & model, put in your request and will build you the bike of your dreams.
For more details, copy & paste these links:
- Condition Used
- Year 1972
- Make Triumph
- Model T100R DAYTONA
- Category Classic / Vintage
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Costa Mesa, CA
- Mileage 56
- Stock Number 1794C
- Primary Color ORANGE
- Secondary Color WHITE
- Price $11,995
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Triumph Classic Motorcycles
Sponsored By Triumph Classic Motorcycles
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Triumph Classic Motorcycles is dedicated to the preservation of Classic British Motorcycles, specializing in complete, professional Restorations for Triumph, Norton and BSA Motorcycles. Our factory typically has over 25 restorations underway at any given time.
Feel free to schedule an appointment for a plant tour...