Triumph Classic Motorcycles (TCM)
1281 Logan Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
1966 TRIUMPH 750 BONNEVILLE T120R COMPLETE RESTORATION
Rare English example wasn't exported into the United States.
Larger fuel tank, painted fenders and front license plate were standard issue. If preferred, we would replace those items with the US version of slim-line fuel tank and stainless steel fenders.
* Features a Triumph 750cc Engine
* 2-Stage Paint, Tires, Tubes, Brakes, Bearings, Chain, Battery, Electrical
* Powder-Coated, Polished, Chromed & Zinc Plated Hardware
* Chromed Factory English Rims with Stainless Steel Spokes
* Electronic Ignition, Seat, Rubbers, Gauges, Handle Bars, Levers, Cables
* Matching Numbers
* Street Legal in all 50 States with Lights, Horn, Mirrors & Optional Turn-Signals
* Fully Tuned and Serviced by TCM and ready for the road…
This Motorcycle has a Restoration Level of (5):
(1) clean, (2) very clean, (3) extremely clean, (4) immaculate, (5) complete restoration
Restoration is certified by Triumph Classic Motorcycles, undergoing a 100-point Safety Road-Worthy Service, which includes a 6-Month, 6,000 Mile Limited Warranty!
Free Delivery Anywhere In The Continental USA
Financing Available! Visit our home page to see if you qualify
Great News! Come join our TCM Parts Club. All factory parts are available from TCM on-line for your popular Triumph, BSA & Norton motorcycles. This includes parts books, workshop manuals & parts order forms. Visit our home page for details... http://www.triumphclassicmotorcycles.com/CATALOGS/Catalogs.htm
Also, we are now taking orders for newly restored production motorcycles starting at $25k and have more than 50 in stock at any given time. Most are core bikes getting ready for restoration. Bikes listed are often sold before they're advertised, so if you’re looking for a particular year & model, put in your request and will build you the bike of your dreams. Click these links for more details:
- Condition Used
- Year 1966
- Make Triumph
- Model BONNEVILLE T120R
- Category Classic / Vintage
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Costa Mesa, CA
- Mileage 7,708
- Price $16,995
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Triumph Classic Motorcycles
Sponsored By Triumph Classic Motorcycles
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Triumph Classic Motorcycles is dedicated to the preservation of Classic British Motorcycles, specializing in complete, professional Restorations for Triumph, Norton and BSA Motorcycles. Our factory typically has over 25 restorations underway at any given time.
Feel free to schedule an appointment for a plant tour...