Note: 2014 Honda CB500F specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2014 Honda CB500F motorcycle for sale.
- Weight: 420 Lbs.
- Wheelbase: 55.5 In.
- Seat Height: 30.9 In.
Brake Wheel Tire
- Brakes: Front: 2-piston Caliper With Single 320 Mm Wave Disc Rear: 1-caliper 240 Mm Wave Disc
- Tires: Front: 120/70-17 Rear: 160/60-17
- Suspension: Front: 41 Mm Fork; 4.3 In. Travel Rear: Pro- Link® Single Shock With 9-position Spring Preload Adjustability; 4.7 In. Travel
- Rake: 25.5°
- Trail: 4.05 In. (103 Mm)
- Engine: Parallel-twin, DOHC, 4 Valves Per Cylinder
- Displacement: 471 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 67 X 66.8 Mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Carburetion: PGM- FI, 34 Mm Throttle Bodies
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 Gal.
- Ignition: Computer-controlled Digital Transistorized With Electronic Advance
- Cooling: Liquid
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed Chain
- Colors: Pearl White, Black
You Don’t Have To Crouch To Carve. If you love the idea of a sportbike, but favor a more classic riding position, this is your Honda. The CB500F is spec’d out with everything you want in a modern sportbike. From its 471 cc powerplant to Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) to aggressive drilled disc brakes to its unique Honda Pro-Link rear suspension, this is a sportbike built to carve corners, but not cut them. And with its light weight and low seat height, it’s the perfect choice for riders ready to move up to a bigger motorcycle.Note: 2014 Honda CB500F specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2014 Honda CB500F motorcycle for sale.