Note: 2011 Honda CBR®1000RR specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2011 Honda CBR1000RR motorcycle for sale.
- Weight: 439 Lbs.
- Wheelbase: 55.4 In.
- Seat Height: 32.3 In.
Brake Wheel Tire
- Brakes: Front: Dual Radial-mounted 4-piston Calipers With Full-floating 320 Mm Discs Rear: Single 220 Mm Disc
- Tires: Front: 120/70 ZR-17 Radial Rear: 190/50 ZR-17 Radial
- Suspension: Front: 43 Mm Inverted HMAS Cartridge Fork With Spring Preload, Rebound & Compression Damping Adjustability; 4.3 In. Travel Rear: Unit Pro- Link® HMAS Single Shock With Spring Preload, Rebound & Compression Damping Adjustability; 5.4 In. Travel
- Rake: 23.3°
- Trail: 3.8 In. (96.2 Mm)
- Two-tone Red / Black
- Quad-tone Blue / Orange / White / Red (Repsol Edition)
- Engine: Inline 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4 Valves Per Cylinder
- Displacement: 999 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 76 X 55.1 Mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Carburetion: Dual Stage Fuel Injection ( DSFI)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.7 Gal. Including 1.06 Gal. Reserve
- MPG Rating: 37
- Ignition: Computer-controlled Digital Transistorized With 3- D Mapping
- Cooling: Liquid
- Transmission: Close-ratio 6-speed
- Final Drive: #530 O-ring - Sealed Chain
- Colors: Black, Two-tone Red / Black, Quad-tone Blue / Orange / White / Red - Repsol Edition (see Options For Color Pricing)
King of the Open Class. You want performance? You want style? Then you want a Honda CBR1000RR. Designed to be the ultimate streetbike, it’s been refined to perfection on World Superbike tracks across the globe. In addition to its powerful engine and refined chassis the CBR1000RR showcases state-of-the-art features no other sportbike can match. Note: 2011 Honda CBR®1000RR specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2011 Honda CBR1000RR motorcycle for sale.