Description & Comments
2015 Yamaha V Star 1300, 2015 Yamaha V Star® 1300 Retro Modern Classic
Powerful V-Twin with great exhaust note combined with light & sporty handling.
Features may include:
- This midsize Star® brings modern classic styling along for a lighter, sportier, hot-rod-inspired ride.
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-twin produces excellent power across the board along with a highly stimulating exhaust note.
- Modern-classic design, including a two-into-one exhaust, gives the V Star 1300 that distinctive Star look.
- Steel chassis gets 48 percent of the bike s weight on the front tire, for quick, light handling and maneuverability.
- Authentic cruiser features such as belt drive and steel fenders open up the customization possibilities even further.
- Estimated 42 mpg* means over 200 miles of riding between fill-ups.
- The Star Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
Message from Outdoor Powersports
We won't be beat on price!! #rideyourlifestyle
Note: Specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect modifications made to the Motorcycle.
- Length: 98 In. (2,490 Mm)
- Height: 45.1 In. (1,145 Mm)
- Width: 39.4 In. (1,000 Mm)
- Weight: 668 Lbs. (303 Kg) Wet
- Wheelbase: 66.5 In. (1,690 Mm)
- Seat Height: 27.2 In. (690 Mm)
Brake Wheel Tire
- Brakes: Front: Dual 298 Mm Discs / Twin Piston Calipers Rear: 298 Mm Disc / Single Piston Caliper
- Tires: Front: 130/90-16
- Suspension: Front: 41 Mm Fork Rear: Adjustable Link Monocross
Powered by a sporty 1304cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, V-Twin powerplant; the V-Star 1300 boasts class leading performance, handling and comfort. Easy to ride and easy to touch the ground, we finished off this midsize cruiser with a little streamlined style and plenty of Star quality and durability.Note: Specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect modifications made to the Motorcycle.