Model: VULCAN 900 CLASSIC
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Primary Color: mettallic red
Secondary Color: graphite gray
Description & Comments
Brand new at Kawasaki of Simi Valley Now 5500.00 was 7999.00 Has not been prepped or ridden, showroom new!
Message from Kawasaki of Simi Valley
Price is plus tax,license,destination and dealer assy/prep.
Note: 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan® 900 Classic specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2016 Kawasaki VULCAN 900 CLASSIC motorcycle for sale.
- Length: 97 In.
- Height: 41.9 In.
- Width: 39.6 In.
- Weight: 619.6 Lbs. Curb
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 In.
- Wheelbase: 64.8 In.
- Seat Height: 26.8 In.
Brake Wheel Tire
- Brakes: Front: 272 Mm Hydraulic Disc Rear: 242 Mm Hydraulic Disc
- Tires: Front: 130/90x16 Rear: 180/70x15
- Frame: Semi-double Cradle, High-tensile Steel
- Suspension: Front: 41 Mm Hydraulic Telescopic Fork; 5.9 In. Travel Rear: Uni- Trak® Swingarm; 4.1 In. Travel
- Rake: 32°
- Trail: 6.3 In.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 55° V-twin, 4 Valves Per Cylinder, SOHC
- Displacement: 55.1 Ci (903 Cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 88 X 74.2 Mm
- Torque: 58.2 Ft. Lbs. @ 3,500 Rpm Maximum
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel System: DFI® With (2) 34 Mm Throttle Bodies With Sub-throttle Valves
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 Gal.
- Ignition: TCBI With Electronic Advance
- Cooling: Liquid
- Transmission: 5-speed With Positive Neutral Finder
- Final Drive: Kevlar-reinforced Belt
- Colors: Metallic Imperial Red / Metallic Graphite Gray
The Vulcan® 900 Classic offers clean, flowing lines for a look as smooth as the ride that comes from the Kawasaki® mid-size cruiser. Powered by a 903 cc V-twin, the Vulcan 900 Classic has the muscle to match its bold appearance, plush bucket seat and spacious floorboards for all-day comfort. Fuel-injected 903 cc V-twin delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on ground at stops Rider floorboards with heel / toe shifter enhance rider comfort Tank-mounted instrumentation on class-leading 5.3 gallon fuel tank Adding to the look and feel of the bike, the 180 mm rear tire is the widest in its classNote: 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan® 900 Classic specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2016 Kawasaki VULCAN 900 CLASSIC motorcycle for sale.