Model: VERSYS 1000 LT
Category: Sport Touring
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Primary Color: metallic titainium
Secondary Color: metallic black
Description & Comments
Was 12999.00 less factory incentive of 1000.00 and less 2010.00 dealer discount. Now 9989.00 . Call us for exact out the door price.
Message from Kawasaki of Simi Valley
Price is plus tax,license,destination and dealer assy/prep.
Note: 2016 Kawasaki Versys® 1000 LT specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2016 Kawasaki VERSYS 1000 LT motorcycle for sale.
- Length: 88.2 In.
- Height: 55.1 In. Windshield Down 57.7 In. Windshield Up
- Width: 40.4 In.
- Weight: 549 Lbs. Curb (plus Saddlebags, Handguards, And Hardware Approximately 20 Lbs.)
- Ground Clearance: 5.9 In.
- Wheelbase: 59.8 In.
- Seat Height: 33.1 In.
Brake Wheel Tire
- Brakes: Front: Dual 310 Mm Petal Rotors With 4-piston Calipers And ABS Rear: Single 250 Mm Petal Rotor With 1-piston Caliper And ABS
- Tires: Front: 120/70x17 Rear: 180/55x17
- Frame: Twin-spar Aluminum
- Suspension: Front: KYB 43 Mm Inverted Front Fork With Adjustable Rebound And Preload; 5.9 In. Travel Rear: Horizontal Back-link Shock With Adjustable Rebound Damping And Adjustable Spring Preload, Remote Preload Adjuster; 5.9 In. Travel
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Displacement: 1,043 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 77 X 56 Mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® With (4) 38 Mm Keihin Throttle Bodies, Oval Sub-throttles
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.5 Gal.
- Ignition: TCBI With Digital Advance
- Cooling: Liquid
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
With an inspiring 1,043 cc inline four-cylinder engine and nimble chassis, the Versys® 1000 LT is sure to take you on an unforgettable adventure. Add in the comfort of an upright riding position and you have a package that really comes into its own on twisty mountain roads and scenic backroads. Powerful 1,043 cc inline four-cylinder engine pulls strongly from all rpm (especially in the low-mid range) and does not let up before the redline Upright riding position offers a high level of comfort and confidence in various riding environments Windscreen with tool-free adjustment and hand guards provide additional wind protection ABS is standard on all models offering additional reassurance when braking on low-grip or uneven surfaces Equipped with a set of color-matched 28 liter (each) composite side-cases featuring Kawasaki Quick Release (KQR™) integrated mounting and a convenient one-key system that utilizes the ignition key for side-case unlocking and removal Note: 2016 Kawasaki Versys® 1000 LT specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2016 Kawasaki VERSYS 1000 LT motorcycle for sale.