Model: VERSYS 1000 LT
Category: Sport Touring
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Primary Color: metallic titainium
Secondary Color: metallic black
Description & Comments
Was 12999.00 less factory incentive of 1000.00 and less 2010.00 dealer discount. Now 9989.00 . Call us for exact out the door price, we will need to know what county it will be registered.
Message from Kawasaki of Simi Valley
Price is plus tax,license,destination and dealer assy/prep.
Note: 2016 Kawasaki Versys® 1000 LT specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2016 Kawasaki VERSYS 1000 LT motorcycle for sale.
- Length: 88.2 In.
- Height: 55.1 In. Windshield Down 57.7 In. Windshield Up
- Width: 40.4 In.
- Weight: 549 Lbs. Curb (plus Saddlebags, Handguards, And Hardware Approximately 20 Lbs.)
- Ground Clearance: 5.9 In.
- Wheelbase: 59.8 In.
- Seat Height: 33.1 In.
Brake Wheel Tire
- Brakes: Front: Dual 310 Mm Petal Rotors With 4-piston Calipers And ABS Rear: Single 250 Mm Petal Rotor With 1-piston Caliper And ABS
- Tires: Front: 120/70x17 Rear: 180/55x17
- Frame: Twin-spar Aluminum
- Suspension: Front: KYB 43 Mm Inverted Front Fork With Adjustable Rebound And Preload; 5.9 In. Travel Rear: Horizontal Back-link Shock With Adjustable Rebound Damping And Adjustable Spring Preload, Remote Preload Adjuster; 5.9 In. Travel
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Displacement: 1,043 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 77 X 56 Mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® With (4) 38 Mm Keihin Throttle Bodies, Oval Sub-throttles
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.5 Gal.
- Ignition: TCBI With Digital Advance
- Cooling: Liquid
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
With an inspiring 1,043 cc inline four-cylinder engine and nimble chassis, the Versys® 1000 LT is sure to take you on an unforgettable adventure. Add in the comfort of an upright riding position and you have a package that really comes into its own on twisty mountain roads and scenic backroads. Powerful 1,043 cc inline four-cylinder engine pulls strongly from all rpm (especially in the low-mid range) and does not let up before the redline Upright riding position offers a high level of comfort and confidence in various riding environments Windscreen with tool-free adjustment and hand guards provide additional wind protection ABS is standard on all models offering additional reassurance when braking on low-grip or uneven surfaces Equipped with a set of color-matched 28 liter (each) composite side-cases featuring Kawasaki Quick Release (KQR™) integrated mounting and a convenient one-key system that utilizes the ignition key for side-case unlocking and removal Note: 2016 Kawasaki Versys® 1000 LT specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2016 Kawasaki VERSYS 1000 LT motorcycle for sale.