Description & Comments
In stock, Was 3699.00 Brand new 2016 28850.00 at kawasaki of simi valley.
Message from Kawasaki of Simi Valley
Price is plus tax,license,destination and dealer assy/prep.
Note: 2016 Kawasaki KX65 specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2016 Kawasaki KX65 motorcycle for sale.
- Length: 62.6 In.
- Height: 37.6 In.
- Width: 29.9 In.
- Weight: 132.2 Lbs. Curb
- Ground Clearance: 12 In.
- Wheelbase: 44.1 In.
- Seat Height: 29.9 In.
Brake Wheel Tire
- Brakes: Disc
- Tires: Front: 60/100x14 Rear: 80/100x12
- Frame: Tubular, Semi-double Cradle
- Suspension: Front: 33 Mm Leading Axle Conventional Fork With 4-way Rebound Damping; 8.3 In. Travel Rear: Uni- Trak® Single-shock System With 4-way Rebound Damping And Fully Adjustable Spring Preload; 9.4 In. Travel
- Rake: 27°
- Trail: 2.4 In.
- Engine: 2-stroke, 1-cylinder, Piston Reed Valve
- Displacement: 64 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 45.5 X 41.6 Mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.4:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni VM24 SS
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 Gal.
- Ignition: CDI With Digital Advance
- Cooling: Water
- Transmission: 6-speed, Return Shift
- Final Drive: Chain
The KX™65 motorcycle is a lightweight and high-performance closed-course minicycle that offers all the right tools for youth motocross riders getting their first taste of competitive riding. High-performance liquid-cooled, two-stroke engine A low 29.9 inch seat height Large 33 mm inner fork tubes provide great handling and 8.3 inches of wheel travel Adjustable Uni-Trak® rear suspension with 9.4 inches of wheel travel Front and rear disc brakesNote: 2016 Kawasaki KX65 specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2016 Kawasaki KX65 motorcycle for sale.