Model: Hyperstrada Demo
Category: Dual Sport
Location: Dallas, TX
Stock Number: used
Description & Comments
2015 Ducati Hyperstrada Demo, This 2015 Ducati Hyperstrada is in excellent condition with 1130 miles. It was used as the AMS demo model and is under factory warranty.
Message from Advanced Motorsports Ducati Dallas
Since 1995, Advanced Motorsports has established itself as a leader for all Ducati service and sales in the United States. Centrally located in Dallas, Texas, Advanced Motorsports is fully stocked with the latest Ducati Motorcycles, Ducati Performance Parts, Ducati Apparel, Ducati Accessories and Merchandise.
Note: Specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect modifications made to the Motorcycle.
- Length: 82.5 In. (2,095 Mm)
- Height: 52 In. (1,320 Mm)
- Width: 36.2 In. (920 Mm)
- Weight: 399 Lbs. (181 Kg) Dry 450 Lbs. (204 Kg) Wet
- Wheelbase: 58.7 In. (1,490 Mm)
- Seat Height: 32.7 In. (830 Mm)
Brake Wheel Tire
- Brakes: Front: (2) 320 Mm Semi-floating Discs, Radially Mounted Monobloc Brembo Calipers, 4-piston 2-pad, Axial Pump With Adjustable Lever, ABS 9 MP Rear: 245 Mm Disc, 2-piston Caliper, ABS 9 MP
- Wheels: Front: 10-spoke In Light Alloy, 3.5 X 17 In. Rear: 10-spoke In Light Alloy, 5.5 X 17 In.
- Tires: Front: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Scorpion Trail
Rear: 180/55 ZR17 Pirelli Scorpion Trail
- Lighting: Oil pressure, neutral (N), fuel warning, turn signal, EOBD (diagnosis), high beam, DTC intervention (Traction Control) and deterrent immobilizer (in Key-Off); headlight control
- Instrumentation: Multi-function Digital Dashboard: Rev counter, odometer (total, trip 1 and 2), speedometer, clock, coolant temperature, selected riding mode, current fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, average speed, air temperature, trip time, maintenance intervals indicator (km), errors detection (diagnosis), set-up menu and customization functions; interface for management of Riding Modes (ABS, throttle response power, traction control)
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis
- Suspension: Front: 43 Mm Upside-down Forks; 5.1 In. (130 Mm) Travel Rear: Progressive Linkage With Adjustable Spring Preload And Rebound Damping Monoshock, Remote Hydraulic Spring Preload Adjustment, Aluminum 1-sided Swingarm; 5.1 In. (130 Mm) Travel
- Rake: 25.5°
- Trail: 4.1 In. (104 Mm)
Hyper performance, extreme versatility. The Hyperstrada extends the hypermotard concept to fascinating new horizons. ABS, DTC, windshield, side bags, dedicated ergonomics and a series of touring features offering a new riding experience for everyone who loves curves, even when they're far away from home.Hyperstrada: broaden the horizons of your emotions.Note: Specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect modifications made to the Motorcycle.