- 10% of 2014’s advertising budget was spent on mobile
- This is the first time mobile advertising spend has surpassed newspapers, TV, & radio
- $17.7 billion spent on mobile advertising in 2014
- Up from $7 billion (2013)
- Mobile advertising will top $42 billion in 2018!
- 43% growth rate since 2013
- Two Hours & 51 Minutes/Day (up 32 minutes over 2013)
- 60% of digital media is consumed on a mobile device (51% on mobile apps)
Advertisers realize the growing importance of mobile and are adjusting their advertising budgets to include a larger focus on mobile advertising!
- Video is the fastest-growing mobile ad format
- Video ads are gaining in popularity as ad products improve, less people use desktop, and more people rely on mobile
- Search on mobile is one of the largest sources of US mobile revenue
Want to join the mobile movement? Get your inventory on CycleTrader.com’s mobile app today! Call 866-871-6644 or email [email protected]om now!
Sterling, G. (2014, July 7). Mobile ad revenue to surpass newspapers, magazines,radio this year – forecast. Retrieved from http://marketingland.com/mobile-ad-revenue-surpass-newspapers-magazines-radio-forecast-90148.