The Harley-Davidson website features details and images of the new 2009 model Harley-Davidson line.
The site features a scrolling landscape displaying the new bikes. Details and links on the new models appear when you roll over the images.
As Harley-Davidson celebrates its 105th anniversary this August, the 2009 Harley line will be put to the ultimate test by demanding Harley buyers.
According to Harley-Davidson site, the new 2009 line includes…
- Seven Touring models rolling on a new chassis that combines a new frame, swingarm, wheels and tires, plus redesigned exhaust and engine mounting. The results include crisp maneuverability, more luggage capacity, enhanced heat management and increased rear tire life.
- Toned and brawny, the V-Rod Muscle brings urban energy to the VRSC power cruiser platform. Sweeping side-pipe exhaust, a clipped-and-clean rear end, and gaping air scoops are a perfect match for the high-revving power of the 1250 Revolution V-Twin.
- The Dyna Street Bob gets a fresh dose of retro bobber attitude, with a newly chopped rear fender, blacked-out powertrain and an LED taillight from an old school custom.
- Only Harley-Davidson would dare to mess with near-perfection, as Harley-Davidson stylists worked to update the Heritage Softail Classic. Taller handlebars, a “Cat Eye” console and optional chrome aluminum profile laced wheels with wide whitewall tires are just a few of the new features on this popular and nostalgic cruiser.
- The Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) crew turns its inspiration loose on two new limited-production models for 2009, the CVO Fat Bob and the CVO Road Glide, each powered and the Screamin’ Eagle 110 V-Twin engine and turned out in bright chrome, big paint and wild new accessories. The CVO Ultra and CVO Springer make an encore appearance in the 2009.
- Select Sportster models have recalibrated suspension and improved damping for improved ride quality.All Sportster and FX models (except the Dyna Fat Bob) have a new front fender that better matches the radius of the front tire, closing the gap between fender and tire for a cleaner look.
- Harley-Davidson will offer six new color combinations for 2009, plus three custom color combinations.